SUBMISSIONS & NOTIFICATIONS
November 15, 2023 – Deadline for submission of abstracts
November 30, 2023 – Final notification of abstract acceptance
November 30, 2023 – Deadline for submission of (optional) full papers
December 23, 2023 – Preliminary program released
January 30, 2024 – Final program released
December 15, 2023 – Early payment deadline
January 15, 2024 – Final payment deadline for presenting participants and non-presenting authors
March 1, 2024 – Final payment deadline for non-presenting participants
1. All fees are non-refundable.
2. Refer to the list of developing and least developed countries here.
3. The conference registration fee applies to only one author/participant.
4. Non-presenting co-authors of “presentations only” who wish to be included in the program need to pay the registration fee. However, non-participating co-authors with “full paper submissions” will be automatically included in the program and do not need to pay the registration fee.
5. Registration fees cover access to all sessions, welcome reception, conference kit, certificate of participation, social program, lunches, and coffee breaks.
FINANCIAL AID FOR STUDENTS
Financial aid to partially/fully cover transportation and accommodation are available to students with full paper proposals. Applicants will be notified of the selection results by December 15, 2023. A brief report from the selected students will be required after the conference. Download the guidelines here.
February 10, 2024 – Last day for issuing the invitation letter for visa application (optional)
February 10, 2024 – Last day for issuing the invitation letter of acceptance (upon confirmation of payment)