Dr. Ayyoob Sharifi will serve as a panelist of the upcoming Bosai Kokutai 2022 to be held in Kobe, Japan from 22 to 23 October 2022. He will present his research in the session on Climate Change x Disaster Reduction: Thinking about sustainable city planning and communities. More details can be found here.
- Date and time: Saturday, 22 October 2022, 16:30–18:00 (JST)
- Venue: Briefing room on 2F of JICA Kansai, 1-5-2 Wakinohama Kaigandori, Chuo-ku, Kobe City, Japan (Google map)
- Session format: Hybrid (on-site and online)
- Language: Japanese and English (simultaneous interpretation available)
- How to apply: Apply here by Friday, 21 October.
You must be logged in to post a comment.