1. Display your activities, services, and products during the event to a variety of participants.
2. The Conference brings together students, researchers, and practitioners in a professional setting of international experts – a unique opportunity for enterprises, publishers, and institutions to introduce their activities. It is envisaged that the conference will have around 200 participants from 70 – 100 institutions in about 30 countries around the world.
1. Acknowledgment as a sponsor with the logo and hyperlink to the sponsor’s website on the conference website and other promotional materials
2. Acknowledgment as a sponsor in all posters and onsite signs during the conference
3. Advertisement in the conference program
4. Hosting a display booth onsite during the Conference at its own cost
5. Complimentary conference materials
6. Complimentary participation in the social program during the conference
7. Access to all conference sessions, which will increase networking opportunities
8. A certificate of appreciation
9. For publishers, having their journals referred to on the “Publishing Opportunities” page on the conference website