The NERPS 2024 Conference is planned as an in-person event at Hiroshima University’s Higashi-Hiroshima campus.
1. Upload a copy of your presentations in PowerPoint format through this link before March 4, 2024. Name your file using the following format: [Session #_Your Surname]. For example, 15_Tanaka.
2. Please arrive at your designated room 15 minutes before the session officially starts to get acquainted with the chair and other presenters.
2. A laptop and projector will be available. A technical team will be ready to assist the participants.
1. Please arrive at your designated room 15 minutes before the session officially starts to get acquainted with the presenters. Please ensure that all presenters are present and their presentation files ready.
2. Briefly introduce yourself, the session, and each of the presenters (their names, institutional affiliations, and titles of presentations). You may introduce the presenters at the beginning of the session or before each presentation.
3. Provide respectful and constructive feedback to each presentation, either after each presentation or at the end of all presentations. Chairs will be provided with an assessment form to help the organizers in identifying the best presentations.
4. Facilitate the Q&A after the final presentation.
5. Serve as a timekeeper and ensure that all presenters are given a reasonably equal amount of presentation time (see TIME ALLOCATION). The chair has the discretion to allocate sufficient time for the Q&A.
1. Each session is allocated 1 hour and 30 minutes for all presentations, feedback, and Q&A.
2. Each presentation will have about 15 minutes for each presentation, and the remaining time will be for the Q&A. Chairs have the discretion to allocate sufficient time for the discussion.
3. Chairs of organized panels, roundtables, and workshops will decide on the timing of speakers/presentations and Q&A.